Monday 13 April 2015

Module 3 Update

Great Skype session with Adesola, Rohanne and Pip last Thursday (9/04/15). It was good to hear how others are getting on with there inquires. I realise that my subject of attitudes towards males that dance is very big and my themes seem to be getting larger and larger. Some of the feedback from Adesola is to make sure its clear what I'm beginning to find out, like the way I have found different teaching strategies to inspire males to dance and use examples of the exercises I have developed throughout my inquiry. Also when exploring options for the artefact to make sure its clear what audience I am aiming it for and in what media I decide to display it in. 
 

Completed so far...
  • Responded to feedback from Module 2
  • Completed Literature review (Still more that could be added though if I have time)
  •  Interviews completed with 3 males that dance
  • Consent forms signed with employer permission
  • Given out Questionnaires
  • Written introduction/evaluation of Critical Reflection
  • Looked at Ideas for Artefact

What I need to do next....
  • Analyse interviews/ questionnaires 
  • Complete Critical Reflection send draft to adviser
  • Finalise ideas and complete Artefact. 
  • Attend campus session if possible


I feel that my inquiry is getting there and I'm very focused to finish the final steps of module 3!
James :)



No comments:

Post a Comment