Sunday 11 May 2014

2A: Reflective Journal task

I try to keep myself organised as much as possible, my IPhone plays a crucial part in this on a day to day basis. I regularly travel around the country for work and the portability of the device with built in applications like ICalendar, Notes, Mail and Safari help keep me on track.

I always seem to have the device on me though, which can be a negative thing as I never seem to switch off from work with continuous phone calls and beeps for different notifications. It may be a good idea to get a 2nd work phone, then I can keep my work and social life separate?


I have found keeping voice recordings in diary format has helped me on this course keep record of my experiences. I find it’s a much quicker and easier way for myself to express my thoughts and feelings verbally rather than writing down in a journal. I am hoping to get an IPad soon, as there are more advanced applications like ‘Dragon Dictate’ in which I can then translate my recordings into a word document, which would be a great help for my university studies and blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment